Sunday, May 17, 2015

(Pre-order) NEW HELLO SANDWICH TOKYO GUIDE!

 photo blogZine_zpsbnbszo55.jpg

Sandwiches! The new Hello Sandwich Tokyo Guide is launching mid July 2015! The Hello Sandwich Tokyo Guide lists over 100 fun places to visit!

Don't miss out on securing your copy with this chance to pre-order your copy in advance!
This is a revised and updated edition of my previous Hello Sandwich Tokyo Guide. This handy guide includes some favourites from the previous guide, but also includes loads of amazing new finds that I'm sure you'll love so, if you've already travelled to Tokyo on my previous guide, then you might fancy this updated guide, too!

This time, I'm also including a little book-in-book supplement where I interview lovely shop owners, suggest tips on enjoying the perfect picnic in Tokyo (from where to pick up a bento, to setting up in the best spot in the park), and even some hotel room friendly craft tutorials.

The Hello Sandwich Tokyo Guide reviews my favourite Tokyo suburbs including Shimokitazawa, Harajuku, Shibuya, Kichijoji, Nakameguro, Daikanyama, Shinjuku, Omotesando, Koenji, as well as some cool up and coming suburbs.

The Hello Sandwich Tokyo Guide is a guide for people who like travelling like a local and visiting hidden places off the beaten track. There are tips on where to rent a bike, the best bike path, the best coffee, the best craft shops, the coolest shops, the cheapest drinks, the most delicious pizza, the best izakaya, the cutest cafes, the best rooftop bar, the coolest hotels (and the cheap and cheerful hotels), the loveliest parks and soooo much more.

It's a list of all of the places I frequent, making it a local insiders guide to Tokyo. Also included in the Hello Sandwich Tokyo Guide are language essentials and travel tips. It's the bloggers guide to Tokyo and if you'd like to visit the places seen on Hello Sandwich, then this guide is the zine for you.

Details:
60 pages hard copy zine
PLUS - Added Book-in-book supplement
Printed in Japan
Uncoated paper stock
A5 size
Saddle stitch bound
$27 AUD
Posted internationally with love from Tokyo

You can pre-order your copy online here.

Enjoy your trip to Tokyo, Sandwiches!

Love Love
Hello Sandwich
xoxo

Update: YOU GUYSSSSSS!!! Thank you so much for all of your orders! The volume of orders in just 24 hours has been absolutely mind blowing! Thank you so much! You guys are THE BEST! xoxo
*I do a limited run of each zine so please don't miss out if you think you'd like a copy!

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is great! I congratulate you on your new Guide and just ordered my copies for it. I wish you all success and happiness with the new Guide and I can't wait to receive it. I travelled to many of your hidden charms and was also delighted to discover these beauties. All the best Ebonie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for this! I'm visiting Tokyo for the first time in October. Thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! How do I purchase your previous copies of Tokyo guide as well? And preferably in PDF?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic surprise! This guide is really inviting and when I can confirm my new card on paypal, I will not hesitate to buy it! In the meantime I will share this post with friends! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there any place I can buy a copy of the previous guide in Tokyo? I'm stating in Shimokitazawa atvthe mo and would find it super helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there any place I can pick up a copy of the previous guide in Tokyo? I'm staying in Shimokitazawa at the mo and would find it really helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm going to Tokyo in Nov and would love to purchase a copy of you book. Any chance you will have copies before nov 6?
    Thanks! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am interested in ordering this book. Is it still available?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to order this book. Is it still available?

    ReplyDelete